CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

D.E.A.D.

Man, these last couple of weeks have been crazy!! At work we are selling shoes like its the last opportunity to buy them. Well, actually all the schools in the area are getting ready to go back so everyone is getting stuff for school. I've been working like a crazy person!! And we just hired 2 new people and one of them I went to school with so I sorta already knew him...and we started hanging out and talking all the time. We even went on a lunch date (his words, not mine) well I decided that I would just ask him what we were because our whole relationship was quite fuzzy. He told me that I was a really nice girl but we were just friends!! Dude, guys are confusing!! But what I don't understand even more is that just 3 days after we quit hanging out and talking so much he started dating this girl! But what's crazy is that, he saw when his best friend dated her that she had to control every aspect of his life. I don't understand why you would want to have someone like that in your life!! Oh well!! As I've been going through this whole ordeal, I've prayed that I will be able to over come my insecurities, fears, blah blah blah!! Usually when I get rejected I usually get really down and junk but this time I've been incredibly happy, despite everything!! And for that I'm proud of myself!!

On lighter news, there is just 5 months before I move to Idaho!! I'm pretty excited!! Some of my friends from where I used to live are going to be up there!! I can't wait!!

I can't wait for all this school stuff to be done at work...hopefully then I'll have time to blog more!!

--Kaitlyn : )

No comments:

Post a Comment