CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

BEST. NEWS. EVER

I just found out the best news in a really long time, so therefore I'm just going to over exaggerate and say ever!!! I just found out that a really great friend of mine will be going to Rexburg at the same time that I will!! We are going to the same school and we're on the same track!! That makes me UBER excited...now I normally don't use the word 'uber' but I just felt like saying it!! Any who, I was so happy I started crying!! He and I have been friends since I was like 7 or 8!!! And what makes this even better is that just before I found this out, I thought that he was going to the marines which made me EXTREMELY sad. But now I know that he isn't going to the marines and he's going to Idaho!! Dang....my difficult day just got WAY BETTER!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment