CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bedroom Redo...

I really want to redo my room because currently it is painted red with a black feaux finish over it! And I really don't like feeling like I live in a dungeon! I was thinking of painting is a turquoise color or a pink color and then doing black and white different patterns similar to this room! But I'm not really sure of any other ideas! I really want to change but mostly just like a paint change! Any ideas! I also thought about trying to do a camo part on my wall with pink accents some how! I can't explain it but I have this mossy oak cap and it is half camo with this really pretty pink design that separates the camo from the black and the black part has the mossy oak label and such! I tried to find a picture of it but I couldn't! I really like things like that! I'm really big into things like country things and huntin! I just don't know what I want to do with my room! Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment